Sunday, September 9, 2007

Birthday Cakes

Here's a few birthday cakes I have done in the last little while.


Little Victoria's "Lady Bug Cake". Her mom said she liked lady bugs and this is what I came up with. This was the first time I tried Marshmallow Fondant. So much yummier than the store bought kind!


This was for my cute neighbor's little girl. I thought the cake matched the girl!


This was our foster daughter's birthday cake. She loves basketball and hot pink. :)


Jackson's "Football Cake". His dad had a lot of input into how this was done. I think it turned out so cute. Mmmm. I can still remember how yummy the chocolate cream filling turned out.




One of my first cakes: Jackson's "Train Cake"... It was actually REALLY long, and way too much cake for the amount of people at the party. It was LOADED with candy, so the kids loved it. Such a cute visual effect to have it running all the way down the table.

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Are you for hire? I need one for Feb for enchantment under the sea for my little one - how much do you charge?